Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team has 5 teams:
1) ELITE Team- is open to all dancers
grades 6th thru 8th. It is a competitive team that prepares your child for high school level dance. They also compete at the state level, perform at parades and at many Wisconsin venues. Most recently, Disneyworld!
2) Junior Team- is open to all dancers grades 4th thru 6th. It is a competitive team that prepares your child for the Elite Team. They compete at State level, perform at parades and many Wisconsin venues. Also, most recently performing in Disneyworld.
3) Mini Team- is open to all dancers age 6-8 or 1st-3rd. They are a competitive team that prepares them for our Jr Team. They also do performances, parades and also Disneyworld.
4) Tiny Team- is open to all dancers 4k-5k. Tiny team competes locally and performs at parades and other local venues.
5) Itty Bitty Team- is open to all dancers 2-3
years of age. They are taught technique and the introduction to the world of dance.
We are also a feeder program for all
Waukesha High Schools.